Students should bring:
NOTE: WSU checks course prerequisites. Please make sure you bring a copy of all transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable) and a print out of your current class schedule to your advising appointment. Handwritten or home-typed schedules will not suffice. Schedules must be printed from your current (or past) institution's registration system. If you have questions, please call 335-6000.
- Picture ID (Accepted picture ID include: state or federally issued photo ID or international passports. School ASB cards aren’t accepted.)
- Documentation of any College Board AP exams
- Measles immunization documentation (if you have not already mailed it in)
Students and parents/guests should bring:
- Pens and pencils for placement exams and note taking
- Comfortable walking shoes (there are many hills!)
- Casual clothing, lightweight jacket, umbrella
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water
- Extra spending money for bookstore, ice cream, etc.
Reminder: All students participating in Transfer Alive! will need to attend the entire orientation program in order to register for classes at the end of the session.