Transfer Alive! is a two-day orientation and registration program designed to prepare admitted students for their transition to Washington State University. Whether you are transferring from a four year university or a community college, Transfer Alive! will provide you with valuable information that will help you become acquainted with our campus, community and the many resources available to you.
All new students (transfer and freshman) are required to attend an orientation/registration program in order to enroll for the fall semester. Transfer students are encouraged to attend the March session of Transfer Alive! because they get to sign up for classes before current students.
**Transfer students only: Must be on track to have 27 semester, or 40 quarter credits by first day of classes in August 2019. These credits must be obtained through post-high school enrollment. Running Start (or an equivalent "college in the high school" program) students do not qualify for our transfer programs.
At Transfer Alive! you can expect to:
- Become familiar with campus programs and facilities
- Attend workshops that will provide an inside look at life within a world-class university
- Learn ways to customize your education with more than 200 fields of study
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
- Meet with a professional Academic Advisor, discuss career options, create your schedule and register for fall semester
- Connect with other transfer students